1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Maryland, near Washington DC
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Neal Gaiman’s Ocean at the End of the Lane
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Iced sugar cookies
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am short on sleep so a nap will be happening.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first. The nap? But also just spending most of the day focusing on books.
Have fun, everyone!