Sleep Readathon Hour Oof – Slept so badly I couldn’t wake up at the appointed hour of 8 AM. Now I need to get ready to play tennis. So hours 1-4 are going to be pretty much a washout. Hopefully after that I will apply myself in a more becoming manner.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Maryland, near Washington, D.C
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society – sort of cheating because it’s the only one I’ve decided on
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Maybe guacamole and chips. And more coffee.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is my second readathon. I did much better in the last one, but hope to catch up later
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m not sure I’d do anything differently. I really enjoyed the last readathon. Stay up later, I guess