Bleurgh. Tried to go to sleep early, but it didn’t work. But I’m up. And not terribly late. I just couldn’t get up early. Every minute of sleep seemed precious if I’m going to try to make it 24 hours.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Maryland suburb of Washington D.C.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Bookman’s Tale
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Frozen samosas, if I can find them.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is my third readathon. I’m so not a morning person, reading doesn’t even seem possible. And yet I knowI’ve done it before.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Still haven’t made it 24 hours. Also maybe I’ll try to be more scial. I don’t know. It’s eight in the morning! Well, almost 8:30. More coffee.