I’m up, I’m up! I didn’t get up early enough to get things ready, but I was out of bed by 8, so that’s a start.
Here’s a meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Cold Comfort Farm has been on my mental TBR for decades now, so I’ll say that
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Salted chocolate caramels and coffee! Lots of coffee.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Not a morning person so you know the readathon is special if I get myself up for it.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Last October was so beautiful I went on a hike during part of it. That doesn’t look likely today. Also, I signed up for the Readalong of The Yellow Wallpaper.