Three hours from now the Readathon will start — it goes from 8:00 PM Eastern time for 24 hours. Look up the time in your part of the world and join in! I won’t be able to start on time because of previous plans, but will read as soon as I get back until I can’t stay awake! Join us! It’ll be fun!
Hour 23 — Whoops.
Circumstances have interfered with my blogging and reading for the Readathon.
1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? And what time is it where you are?
Maryland, USA . It started at 8:00 PM here.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Finishing Swan Song a Gervase Fen mystery I’m well into.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Do you have a #reversereadathon plan of attack?
No special plan. Just read as much as I could.
5) Are you doing the readathon solo or with others?
So the best laid plans, eh? A brief family emergency ate most of the morning and afternoon. Fortunately, everything is fine, but the reading has not gotten very far. I am almost done with Swan Song, which I’m enjoying, but given how many books I still need to read for the #20BooksofSummer, I better make every day a readathon for the next 30 days, is it?
- How would you assess your reading overall? Sad. A pathetically small amount even under the circumstances.
- Did you have a stategy, and if so, did you stick to it? The strategy was read every possible minute and no, I failed.
- What was your favorite snack? Pizza!
- Wanna volunteer for our next event? I’m sorry I can’t commit to that, but I hope there will be one and that I read more during it!
Hope a few of you got some quality reading time in! I did finish my book later in the evening so a review will follow soon.